Plant Essentials Inc. is hiring Field Coordinators now! We are a live-nursery merchandising company and we are ramping up for the 2017 season in Huber Heights, Ohio.
Qualified candidates will work in multiple outside lawn & garden departments of a major retailer. If you enjoy working with plants, being outdoors, and want to join a dynamic company with great opportunity, then join our Plant Essentials team!
The Plant Essentials Field Coordinator position is a full-time position with varying hours throughout the year. Our managers oversee lawn and garden center merchandisers in up to 5 locations. Excellent people and organizational skill required.
Key Field Coordinator Responsibilities include:
• Interviewing prospects and assist in the hiring process
• Training and development of general merchandisers
• Execute and maintain store level plan-o-grams
• Communicate issues from store to corporate level
• Field phone calls from our client, employees and office
• Visit stores on a regular basis to maintain a professional team relationship
• Manage allocated store hours
• Complete surveys on a needed basis
• In-store duties include stocking plant product, unloading racks and removing distressed product
The Field Coordinator position requires:
• Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly during any shift
• Travel is required from store to store; reliable transportation
• Basic computer knowledge
The ideal Field Coordinator candidate will have merchandising experience, a management background or horticulture and plant knowledge, but training is also available for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals with a desire to learn more about the lawn and garden industry. Field Coordinators must have a positive, professional attitude, reliable transportation, home/cellular phone contact, valid e-mail address, & be able to pass required background check.
Learn more about us and the work we do at www.plantessentials.info